Dr. Kevin O’Neill
- Ph.D., University at Albany Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy, 1993
- M.P.A., University at Albany. 1988
- B.A., Political Science, University of California at Irvine, 1980
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Dynamics
- Business Systems Dynamics Simulation
- Total Quality Management
- Organizational Assessment and Leadership Collaborative Facilitation
Recent Publications & Presentations
- Neureuther, B. B. & O’Neill, K. R. (2011). Sustainable Supply Chain Management Programs in the 21st Century. American Journal of Business Education. 4 (2), 11-18
- O’Neill, K. R. & Choe, K. (2010, March). Modeling Work in Progress: A Comparison of Static vs. Dynamic Modeling Tools. 16th International Conference on Industry, Engineering, and Management Systems, Cocoa Beach, FL.
- Neureuther, B. B. & O’Neill, K. R. (2009). Designing Curriculum for Undergraduate Supply Chain Programs. Proceedings of 20th Annual POMS National Conference, Orlando, FL. (011-0699).
- 2010: O’Neill, K. & Neureuther, B., Research Grant-NYS Dept. of Labor ($50,000.00).
- The Academy of Management
- The System Dynamics Society
- The North American Simulation and Gaming Association
- Editorial Board, Association for Industry, Engineering, and Management Systems (AIEMS)